Gaming The Return of a Lost Idiot (me idk end me lel)

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
WHALECUM! IDK apparently I'm now back. I quit YouTube a few months ago and have really missed it. Just recently I decided to come back but noticed that I lost 200 subscribers and most of my support didn't think I even existed at this point. So I made a new channel for the comeback. I made a new rule for myself to keep active on the community and have consistent uploads. I plan to upload every Monday-Friday and have videos up around 6pm. So far I have been doing a very good job upon that. Anyways though what do you expect to see upon this channel of crap. Well for now Skyrim. I really just waiting for some new game to come out in the upcoming months and then just be the first to record it to ***** views in (lol kill me). Not really right now it's just Skyrim nothing fancy but it was a game I bought when it came out and never got the chance to play it (I just forgot I had it). I thought it would be a fun series to start off with and so far I'm enjoying it. Well hope you check me out and sub if you actually enjoy my content and I'm glad to be back in the community again here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5a77tGKqiAard8FPOeA6NuTYUIKnf5Tk

unban me on discord u twat

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! Welcome to the Freedom! forums and welcome back to YouTube! XD

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs