Entertainment {TheTrueTeller} Hello everybody welcome to my channel! JUMP INSIDE AND SUCCEED TOGETHER!

TheTrueTeller

Rising User
Aug 30, 2016
Hello everybody! Hope you are all having a great day. I am new to this community but so far enjoying it. I have a YouTube channel it would be absolutely amazing if you could subscribe, like and tell me your thoughts...

I am an entertainment channel which in a case I entertain you by telling life experiences! Subscribe for tons more of content! I post content at least 4 times a week.

As I grow I'm hoping to get better at my videos and better equipment!

This is my first ever video on my channel please take your time and listen... Please watch and give me your opinion on what you think and enjoy the video!

We shall grow together and succeed in YouTube and this thread is for people who believe in them selves and want to succeed!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.
Please view the forum rules before posting video`s. The introduction section is used to introduce yourself not to post or promote your video`s or advice tips etc etc.

Once you become a full member of Freedom you can post video`s in the content/create section of the forums and also the community review section of the forums you can ask to have your channel, video`s reviewed ask for advice what your doing wrong etc etc.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Saw ur latest video " I nearly got jumped" your good on what you doing keep it up with the good work:)
Left a comment for ya as well;)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!