Things that upset you on Youtube.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey! I was just wondering about some things that might upset you guys on Youtube. For me, I would say when you hit a milestone, and then drop from it the next day.
I.E. I hit 600 subs but have since lost two :(

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I know that feel! Haha. It happens to everyone, so don't feel too bad about it.

This is nothing that I can really control, but if I forget the upload a thumbnail for my video, YouTube manages to find the ugliest picture of me and use it as it's main thumb.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I know that feel! Haha. It happens to everyone, so don't feel too bad about it.

This is nothing that I can really control, but if I forget the upload a thumbnail for my video, YouTube manages to find the ugliest picture of me and use it as it's main thumb.
The perks of not putting my face in videos! It will find the ugliest portion of the video though :p

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
That's why I always make your own thumbnail. Youtube is good at picking bad thumbnails.

I hate it when people leave obnoxious comments. i don't get them on my videos but say I'm watching a clip of Rick and Morty and someone comments something like.

"This show sucks. What a piece of ****. Why do they even bother making this." You know the usual crap.

I don't get it. I never respond unless its just a troll but these people either have nothing better to do than troll or are generally so upset by something they could just not watch. Its not just show clips as well. Just random youtubers lets plays will have really hurtful comments on them. People have been really harshly accusing frankieonpc of hacking for months with zero proof as if they literally have nothing better to do than sit around and be jealous. It just baffles me really.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I get upset when I take 3 hours to edit a single video and make it look all good and whatnot and I get very little views on it once it's uploaded.
I also get kinda disappointed when I try to engage a convo on my own videos and nobody responds even though the vid has a few likes and quite a few views.

These two might be silly things.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I get upset when I take 3 hours to edit a single video and make it look all good and whatnot and I get very little views on it once it's uploaded.
I also get kinda disappointed when I try to engage a convo on my own videos and nobody responds even though the vid has a few likes and quite a few views.

Not at all. I've even said in videos that comments make me happy to see, and I'll do my best to respond to every positive comment, but comments slowly have dwindled down.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty

I feel you on that. When you have like 600 views and like 2 comments. Its really confusing XD

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Things that annoy me are when foolish people argue in the comments of instructional videos about how right or wrong someone is but have no proof what so over to back up their statements. -_-

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
People who comes on my video saying "I liked the video and subbed :D!" when they didn't like the video nor subbed or "Hey dude, I like your videos...come check out my channel....(Insert 90% more self promotion here)". It gets pretty annoying, especially when it comes from a channel that's bigger than yours.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I also hate when I lose subscribers after gaining 3-4 and also that in one video of a game I will get so many views but then if I make another video of the same game with the same tags I will get so less views

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
People who are clearly trying to spam promote themselves on my channel. This includes those who try to "act" nice when they come to your channel. "Hey great video I subbed can you please sub back?" I HATE those types of comments and I make sure to let those people know that it's wrong.

Reactions: Stretch AdventureKS

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
to see my channel grow and the next day you are back at square one, the sub for subbers that comment on my vvideo saying they subbed while last 2 didnt. Not that I would sub back but at least be honest. Disliking my video and not leaving feedback on what to improve is something that annoys me the most.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The thing that I mostly dislike is all the negativity. People really take it to heart when they see something they don't like and become toxic. I think a positive environment can really help the community out, but everyone is just so focused on themselves.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

ozmodion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Ozmodion
when you put your video up and a few mins later you get a comment, so get excited that somebody has watched your video, you go check the comment and its some troll spamming "great vid! come to my channel and sub me" or "if you sub me i will sub you" bloody sub for subs grrr.