VLOG THIS IS ME !! JAAYSMIRK

JaaySmirk

New User
Feb 1, 2017
YouTube
Hi beautiful people, My name is AJ ,and I found this forum thru freedom website, and I signed up there becuse Im very serious youtuber and trying to make it. I got big plans and many cool videos is coming, and when I say cool I really mean it, My channel will contain lots of music and cars but also food, people and amazing places.
Please feel free to join me on my journey, subscribe for my channel and enjoy all the content there.
Thank you for let me sharing with you guys.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
I hope you enjoy your time here with us in the freedom community, and continue to grow ;)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey and welcome to the Freedom forums and Network! I really hope you'll be enjoying your time on here. If you ever have any concerns or questions feel free to ask us in chat down below or in the Support Forum. Me and many other community members are always happy to help there. If you're already a partner of the Freedom network you can also get the purple Badge. See this thread on getting it: <Partner Badge>

Also you wanted to show us your channel but made a small but common mistake which is why you now have a small Error message below posts. To fix it follow these small steps: