Gaming This newbie might need help.

Fatal Beauty

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
thefatalbeauty
First of all... HI TO ALL! I'm new to this community. I heard about it in Newbiezo's video. I am part of Sharree community and it was the first and only community I joined. I wanna give this one a chance but to me this isn't a very user-friendly website, so I might have some questions in the near future when I explore more.
Despite this, I'd love to meet more YouTubers. I believe there are many awesome people here too. :)
I would love to check out some channels and subscribe to them if they seem interesting. Check out my Android gaming channel if you like watching let's plays and funny game moments. :)

Kii

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, Welcome to the community! If you need help with anything just ask and someone will surely help you.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey fatal beauty ! Welcome to Freedom ;)

This site is amazing and alot of awesome Youtubers to meet as well :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here

Reactions: Fatal Beauty

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
First of all... HI TO ALL! I'm new to this community. I heard about it in Newbiezo's video. I am part of Sharree community and it was the first and only community I joined. I wanna give this one a chance but to me this isn't a very user-friendly website, so I might have some questions in the near future when I explore more.
Despite this, I'd love to meet more YouTubers. I believe there are many awesome people here too. :)
I would love to check out some channels and subscribe to them if they seem interesting. Check out my Android gaming channel if you like watching let's plays and funny game moments. :)
WELCOME!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Fetal, What types of Andriod games do you play?

Wavern

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! You're right, there are a lot of awesome youtubers on this forum!
Hope to see you around sometime! :)