Subscriber Milestone This was supposed to be a 25 subscribers milestone!

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
So about three days ago i was on 15 subscribers, and i thought to myself if i can hit 25 in a fortnight then i will be so happy! The next day i hit 20 and i thought it couldn't get any better than this, but overnight i hit 28 subscribers, well beyond my goal for two weeks. I'm am so so grateful for all who have subscribed to me and have helped me grow! We are just over a quarter of the way to 100, can we do this by October? Lets try anyway!

Reactions: Original Gamesters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on hitting your 25 subscriber milestone, quicker than expected, hopefully this continues for you and you can reach new one of 100 by October.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Now here's the question - and I pose this question for all small YouTubers who boast about fast growth - Are you going to them, or are they coming to you?

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Well that's a very good question, and honestly i don't force myself onto people at all, i believe that people should only subscribe if they like my content. From what i can tell a lot of my subscribers just happen, i don't tell people to subscribe as that's forcing yourself onto people and rude therefore it would be a very bad move as it would push people away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Original Gamesters

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Well that's a very good question, and honestly i don't force myself onto people at all, i believe that people should only subscribe if they like my content. From what i can tell a lot of my subscribers just happen, i don't tell people to subscribe as that's forcing yourself onto people and rude therefore it would be a very bad move as it would push people away.
That's rather cryptic. But it doesn't say whether or not you had to pitch your channel directly to other people in order to get them to consider subscribing after watching your content. As in having to comment somewhere else other than your channel with the intention of showing yourself as a creator.

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
That's rather cryptic. But it doesn't say whether or not you had to pitch your channel directly to other people in order to get them to consider subscribing after watching your content. As in having to comment somewhere else other than your channel with the intention of showing yourself as a creator.

To clear my answer i would say i definitely don't go to others. I would assume by going to people you mean 'hey subscribe to me!' or doing something where you get people to subscribe to my channel not because they like my content. In order to grow my channel i stick firmly to what YouTube and the freedom network advise channels do.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So about three days ago i was on 15 subscribers, and i thought to myself if i can hit 25 in a fortnight then i will be so happy! The next day i hit 20 and i thought it couldn't get any better than this, but overnight i hit 28 subscribers, well beyond my goal for two weeks. I'm am so so grateful for all who have subscribed to me and have helped me grow! We are just over a quarter of the way to 100, can we do this by October? Lets try anyway!

Congrats !!!