TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For me it feels Cod is going the wrong way. It is not what it used to be anymore, things are getting to future based and the remaster is just bait to try and sell more copies of the game.
At first they wanted to release a Modern Warfare bundle wich was an amazing idea but after the many dislikes for Infinite they changed the whole idea and added Cod 4 as an extra meaning they noticed that Cod needed a boost.
Many people were in love with Cod 4 and by adding it to the new Cod could boost the numbers but for me it is not enough to buy the game

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
For me it feels Cod is going the wrong way. It is not what it used to be anymore, things are getting to future based and the remaster is just bait to try and sell more copies of the game.
At first they wanted to release a Modern Warfare bundle wich was an amazing idea but after the many dislikes for Infinite they changed the whole idea and added Cod 4 as an extra meaning they noticed that Cod needed a boost.
Many people were in love with Cod 4 and by adding it to the new Cod could boost the numbers but for me it is not enough to buy the game
Yeah -_- and you have to have the disk inserted in order to play remastered, so your absolutely correct! Thanks for your thoughts!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I don't play cod but from the trailers and the community response I agree with twilight they are going the wrong way. However the fans are looking forward to the remasters. I believe infinite warfare kinda redeemed itself in the second trailer but it's still in the wrong direction. True cod fans will stay but others will switch to battlefield.