Request thoughts on new video

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hwy whats up guys bringing you guys another upload if you have a second can you tell me if i need to work on the volumes in the video i feel like its almost perfect let me know how you feel about it thanks guyshttps://youtu.be/O3urB15mjHg

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Firstly, I did not find anything wrong with the sound/volume, this could be because of how my sound is set up but I think it is fine.

Secondly, even though you didn't ask for this specifically, I think your outro needs some serious work, I would advise contacting a GFX editor, which can be found in our Requests and Offers page. The reason being, the footage is squashed out of the usual proportion, which makes it look quite bad, also for a second, you could see your template at the end, due to your footage ending, I would also advise trying to get better at editing, just so these mistakes can be adjusted and make your videos look more professional.

If there is anything else you want me to review, just quote my post and tell me, or otherwise, you can check other peoples threads for reviews, or people who are willing to review other people, which includes me. [Channel Reviews!]

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Firstly, I did not find anything wrong with the sound/volume, this could be because of how my sound is set up but I think it is fine.

Secondly, even though you didn't ask for this specifically, I think your outro needs some serious work, I would advise contacting a GFX editor, which can be found in our Requests and Offers page. The reason being, the footage is squashed out of the usual proportion, which makes it look quite bad, also for a second, you could see your template at the end, due to your footage ending, I would also advise trying to get better at editing, just so these mistakes can be adjusted and make your videos look more professional.

If there is anything else you want me to review, just quote my post and tell me, or otherwise, you can check other peoples threads for reviews, or people who are willing to review other people, which includes me. [Channel Reviews!]
Thank you for pointing that out for me I will work on improving my outro

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Audio levels are good, I can hear the game, the music, and you, but you stand out most as it should be. But I swear I can hear background noise from your mic. Are you running your audio through something like Audacity before putting it in the video? It can make the background white noise kind of sound go away and make your commentary sound much more crisp.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Audio levels are good, I can hear the game, the music, and you, but you stand out most as it should be. But I swear I can hear background noise from your mic. Are you running your audio through something like Audacity before putting it in the video? It can make the background white noise kind of sound go away and make your commentary sound much more crisp.
i actually use audacity but i dont have a great mic that mite be the problem thanks for the feedback
\