Movies and TV Shows Thoughts on the future of Star Wars

Talk about all them good Movies and TV Shows that you like to watch!

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
Ok I like Disney to some extent. What they have done with Marvel is incredible and every Pixar movie has been enjoyable. However when it comes to Star Wars i feel they are going to **** it up. The Force Awakens and Rogue 1 were awesome but I still don't see the need for them to exist. Obviously i'm glad they do exist but there's a limit to how much star wars i want to see. Iv'e read rumours that Disney has planned movies every year up until 2030. I know they have with Marvel but Marvel has always been this massive universe and there are thousands of characters, comics and storylines they can base movie of off. Star Wars doesn't have as many characters to base movies off of. Yes they have the expanded universe but that isn't canon anymore and to be honest i'm not really a fan of it. Star Wars is supposed to be about the skywalker story but right now luke is the only skywalker left. Yes Vader can appear in spin offs but eventually we will get sick of him. I just feel a star wars movie every year up until 2030 is way too much and is completely unnecessary. I mean as much as I want an Obi Wan movie we know enough about him anyway. If that does happen they will most likely explain things that don't need explaining or maybe have him go off on his own pointless adventure after he leaves luke on Tatooine even though most people have accepted that he was always on Tatooine protecting luke.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
There really isn't any reason as to why more instalments of Star Wars shouldn't exist. Films are another form of art, and you never tell an artist to stop creating what they love most.

People love the Skywalker movies and they will continue to exist, but there is definitely room for expansion. :)