Gaming Time to introduce ourselves to the Freedom family

Hey there.
We are a small gaming group from Slovenia that started with youtube a few years ago and are uploading game playthroughs and gaming videos of different games. Our youtube has become a place where we can post a commentary playthrough while playing the games ourselves.
It is a common goal of ours to help our channel grow and become known on youtube through gaming. :)
So you're welcome to come check out our channel and we hope you like it :)

Attachments

• Profilna slika.jpg
    Profilna slika.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 0
Y

YourSimpleGamer

welcome to Freedom and what games do you play Im looking to join a group to do retro game races

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey there.
We are a small gaming group from Slovenia that started with youtube a few years ago and are uploading game playthroughs and gaming videos of different games. Our youtube has become a place where we can post a commentary playthrough while playing the games ourselves.
It is a common goal of ours to help our channel grow and become known on youtube through gaming. :)
Welcome to freedom guys!

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey there.
Well I see my fellow members have talked about the subscribe button already so I will just welcome you here in Freedom Family :)

Reactions: Winter Psycho