Tips to making a successful Gaming YouTube Channel...

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello all who read this thread. I have been a gamer and a YouTuber for a while now. I am currently experiencing a stalemate with subs on YouTube. I currently have 316 subs and would like to gain more subscribers. I am considering to go on YouTube full time and would like to know if you guys have any tips and tricks or useful advice on how to make my channel grow on YouTube?

Any type of advice or tip would be great.

Thanks,
Nostalgic Gamer

Last edited:

AnimeGG25

New User
Jun 21, 2016
YouTube
I have a second channel, one that I have been running much longer then this one, that is a gaming channel, and all I can say is that you need to just keep trying. My gaming channel is much smaller then yours, almost 3 times smaller, but I have found is that just getting involved in streams on Youtube, more small time ones, helps get you out there. If you become regular in streams for youtubers bigger, but not huge, then the streamer will recognize you, and may look up and endorse your content, and may even invite you to participate in the stream. This is actually how I was able to break 100 subs on my gaming channel. Take what I say with a grain of salt of course.

Reactions: Nostalgic Gamer

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Any tip or advice that you come across on here should not be taken heavily. In order to gain subscribers you must gain views, to gain views, you must make videos that people are going to actually find.

You're never going to find what's going to stick on the wall if you keep throwing stuff that bounces back.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I have a second channel, one that I have been running much longer then this one, that is a gaming channel, and all I can say is that you need to just keep trying. My gaming channel is much smaller then yours, almost 3 times smaller, but I have found is that just getting involved in streams on Youtube, more small time ones, helps get you out there. If you become regular in streams for youtubers bigger, but not huge, then the streamer will recognize you, and may look up and endorse your content, and may even invite you to participate in the stream. This is actually how I was able to break 100 subs on my gaming channel. Take what I say with a grain of salt of course.
Thank You for the tip, I will keep that in mind.

Any tip or advice that you come across on here should not be taken heavily. In order to gain subscribers you must gain views, to gain views, you must make videos that people are going to actually find.

You're never going to find what's going to stick on the wall if you keep throwing stuff that bounces back.

I am trying to do that, thank you for the advice. Hopefully something will bite back.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello all who read this thread. I have been a gamer and a YouTuber for a while now. I am currently experiencing a stalemate with subs on YouTube. I currently have 312 subs and would like to gain more subscribers. I am considering to go on YouTube full time and would like to know if you guys have any tips and tricks or useful advice on how to make my channel grow on YouTube?

Any type of advice or tip would be great.

Thanks,
Nostalgic Gamer
The things i can advise is check your analystics and find out what tags are used most, where is your audience and which video's attracts the most. When you find out you can try and analyze what it is they like so much about that specific content and try to build on with that knowledge.

I myself have found out that since i started making certain series i am slowly gaining.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
The things i can advise is check your analystics and find out what tags are used most, where is your audience and which video's attracts the most. When you find out you can try and analyze what it is they like so much about that specific content and try to build on with that knowledge.

I myself have found out that since i started making certain series i am slowly gaining.

I will definitely check that out to see what my niche is. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze