Titanfall 2

TheEmeraldyGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
i want to hear your opinion on what should i do
should i buy titanfall 2 when it comes it is it worth it or no becouse im not rich and i cant get every game im thinking for any other game so i need your help plz

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
Personally,I would wait to see some reviews,multiplayer only games are always something I'm very wary of since they usually lack a lot of content. There were some betas for titanfall 2 so there's some footage online of the game,might be worth checking out :)

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
i want to hear your opinion on what should i do
should i buy titanfall 2 when it comes it is it worth it or no becouse im not rich and i cant get every game im thinking for any other game so i need your help plz
I'm still on the fence about this game. I played the tech test week one and the controls were very rough. The sensitivity was to high at every level. The speed of the game and the competition level was thru the roof. But then I played week 2 and switched the settings to classic TITANFALL settings and things were much better and smoother. The only thing I really don't like is the inability to flip the triggers. But I still haven't decided either way. This probably didn't help you very much, but I figured I'd put my 2 cents in.

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I'm still on the fence about this game. I played the tech test week one and the controls were very rough. The sensitivity was to high at every level. The speed of the game and the competition level was thru the roof. But then I played week 2 and switched the settings to classic TITANFALL settings and things were much better and smoother. The only thing I really don't like is the inability to flip the triggers. But I still haven't decided either way. This probably didn't help you very much, but I figured I'd put my 2 cents in.
Yea i know i want to flip the triggers too and i will go check your channel out if you check my channel out but only subscribe if you like my videos and i will do the same

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
Yea i know i want to flip the triggers too and i will go check your channel out if you check my channel out but only subscribe if you like my videos and i will do the same
I'm doing the same thing now, only subscribing to channels I wanna watch. I checked out your channel and I really liked the editing and content. I left a like and subscribed. I look forward to your future videos.

mygamingboxes

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
It was a nice game, i would for sure purchase it if i have the chance and play with my buddy.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Personally,I would wait to see some reviews,multiplayer only games are always something I'm very wary of since they usually lack a lot of content. There were some betas for titanfall 2 so there's some footage online of the game,might be worth checking out :)

I heard there was a Single Player campaign incorporated into Titanfall 2

xboxgamer969

New User
Aug 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
YouTube
Honestly wait till the game is out and then watch gameplay and then tell yourself if its worth the $60+ pricetag, if not then either wait for a pricedrop or if it wasn't what you expected then don't buy it I guess, I never really pre-order a game unless its a series I follow religiously like the Forza series or GTA series

Queivideogamersdisperati

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
YouTube
i bought titanfall (1) on day one, not worth the money. i hope this new titanfall is better but it looks more or less the same to me, i would suggest you to wait a little bit for the final release and then make your choice (y) (Y)