To start a 2nd channel or not?

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello so I wanted everyone's opinions on something, I have a graphic design channel and I upload speedarts and I have few templates.

I was thinking about making a 2nd channel where I upload all my templates and keeping my main for speedarts, I feel some of my subs don't care about my speedarts, don't get me wrong I get a decent amount of views from my subs and through organic search but I feel like they are for two separate audiences.

What do you guys think? Vote on the poll and let me know below would love to see others thoughts on this

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
It might be better for that as long as you can maintain top quality for both channels!

I'm currently running a pole on Twitter it's very close at the moment out of 30 votes it's almost 50/50, I just want to provide content that my subs like to see. So I'm a bit stuck on what to do, I personally enjoy making speedarts more.

Thanks for the reply as well :)

Reactions: Enmoshin

Vlogstaa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2015
Ljubljana, Slovenia
YouTube
snapitmark
If you enjoy making speedarts more and you not planning to do A LOT templets I would keep one quality channel and grow it big. However if you will still do nice amount of templets you should do another channel for it but then don't forget about it and keep uploading regularly. That's how I see it would be the best :)