Today is a sad day for me.

Lumamaster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
Pacific Northwest
YouTube
Today, my headset that I've had for almost 2 years, that I won from Freedom!'s 100,000 dollar scholarship all those months ago has finally broke on me. The headset itself works fine, but one of the parts of the headbands (the part you can pull out that's attached to the ear cup to extend the headset) finally snapped in half. It was a great headset, and has served me well these past few years, but its time to move on and stop attempting to save it with my super glue fixes.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Now off to go browse for a new headset/headphones...

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
oh well..... everything wil be destroyed one day... it's just a part of life. I suggest you to get use that it.. sorry man.. :/

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
That sucks.
Though, 2 years is a long time for a pair of headphones, atleast in my opinion. So they'd probably served their purpose. So that's great.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Today, my headset that I've had for almost 2 years, that I won from Freedom!'s 100,000 dollar scholarship all those months ago has finally broke on me. The headset itself works fine, but one of the parts of the headbands (the part you can pull out that's attached to the ear cup to extend the headset) finally snapped in half. It was a great headset, and has served me well these past few years, but its time to move on and stop attempting to save it with my super glue fixes.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Now off to go browse for a new headset/headphones...

Glad it served you well, now you just need to convince George to do another giveaway for your next pair :D

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
damn thats sad

Yeah I was bummed. I asked support for mercy in hopes that they'd send me another one but no dice so in the end I'm still stuck using my old keyboard XD

Luckily this 15+ year old keyboard has held up well over the years but I was really looking forward to upgrading it finally.