Topics

New User
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello People of Freedom,

My name is Topics aka Lyndon and today I would love to introduce my channel and myself to you guys today.

I was born in St.Thomas the VI, but have been living in GA for the past 10 years.

I am Currently 20 Years old .

I found Freedom through several Youtube Channel and decided to look at things myself.
Well after I went on the website and seen how friendly the forums were I decided to post on here myself. Get my feet wet :)

My hobbies are mainly reading, playing games online with friends, fixing, programming, and building computers, and mainly exercise.

Favorite foods would have to be steak. The Cow is a holy Animal here in South GA. Jk

I have been told that I have a fantastic voice when it comes down to reading and telling stories. So I decided to make a youtube channel for gaming and story reading.

My biggest dream right now would be me making it through this long journey that's ahead of me on youtube. I really want to do something I love and something others will love as well.

Like I said before I mainly run a Gaming and Story reading channel. I am not afraid to do and try other things like talk about particular topics that are currently trending in the world or any other things to get the fans going.

I try my best to upload at least two videos every day. If there was ever a day that I don't upload I am working on and trying to find ways to promote myself.

Yes Sadly some of my videos are very long, but this is only because I want to use my voice fully, and show every step in the walkthrough that I do

Hopefully, you guys will like what you see and hear and join me through my journey