Trialing a new idea for my vids

Dex067

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Thought I'd try something new out... Seen as my channel has over 200 subs.. I'm removing stock intro for future vids, adding a border to the entire video, including facecam clip which will be in top right with its own separate border.. Border round the main gameplay clip will mention my twitter and the mcn I'm partnered with...

Thumbnails will have a make over, will be brighter, have my brandishing, mcn partnered network, my twitter.. A in gameplay clip and still facecam reaction edited so that you only see me and not the background...

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Thought I'd try something new out... Seen as my channel has over 200 subs.. I'm removing stock intro for future vids, adding a border to the entire video, including facecam clip which will be in top right with its own separate border.. Border round the main gameplay clip will mention my twitter and the mcn I'm partnered with...

Thumbnails will have a make over, will be brighter, have my brandishing, mcn partnered network, my twitter.. A in gameplay clip and still facecam reaction edited so that you only see me and not the background...

The facecam is a great idea, I would be a little cautious with the borders as this impacts on the size of the footage you are showing.

With YouTube videos, you want a less busy environment for your viewers to watch your content. So I would recommend you look at putting your twitter etc just below your facecam so it all sits neatly in the top corner and you have a large space to see your gameplay.