Twitch or Youtube Gaming?

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi aJay. I started off with youtubing and I still do that primarily, but every now and then I do a bit of twitch streaming for fun :)

You should choose the one you are more comfortable with and start off with that, and then in the future try your hand with the other.

D

Deleted member 167676

Honestly, YouTube streaming since it's something that I find myself more comfortable with. Maybe I'll switch over to Twitch someday

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
I used Twitch before youtube gaming came out so I'm on the twitch side (well used to before I stopped on a break.....a long break :( ))

But if you have the Youtube following then I would stick with Youtube for streaming, Or if you're not partnered on Twitch, use a multistream service which will beam your broadcast to both Twitch and Youtube and then advertise yourself on Social Media.

With the multistream service I'd have a little research about it first, since I'm not sure if it states in the terms on YT or Twitch (If you're partnered) that your stream is meant to be exclusive to that platform.

Last edited:

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
Streaming is a lot easier on Twitch but considering the fact that most views come from youtube I would recommend the latter

Esaias Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
I do enjoy twitch, but i think once i actually start streaming i will be doing it on youtube gaming as i think it works well combines with the uploads i already do for my channel.