Other Milestone Two Milestones at Once!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
So I have been uploading for a year now and have been slowly climbing to 2000 views and I went to my channel page to check on one of my recently uploaded videos and one of my videos just broke 1000 views and put my channel up past 2500 so... two birds with one big stone. Thank you to anyone and everyone involved in that. Now I just gotta get subscribers.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
So I have been uploading for a year now and have been slowly climbing to 2000 views and I went to my channel page to check on one of my recently uploaded videos and one of my videos just broke 1000 views and put my channel up past 2500 so... two birds with one big stone. Thank you to anyone and everyone involved in that. Now I just gotta get subscribers.
Congrats on your milestone!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Great to hear mate! Now to break the next milestone :)