Gaming Unity 3D/Anything Collaboration

KruthiRathod

New User
Nov 11, 2016
Hello Freedom Family, Here's a brief Intro about me:
Name: Kruthi Kanj Singh Rathod
Where am I from? : Hyderabad, TS, India.
Where do I live? : Bridgeport, CT, USA
How old am I? : 24
How did I find Freedom!? : Through Youtube Videos
What made you join our forums? : Searching for someone to collaborate with while learning newer things.
What are your hobbies? : Guitar, Swimming, Gaming, Game Design, Film Making.
What is your favorite food? : Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
Why did you start YouTube? : Essentially just to save my videos somewhere many years ago, now I want to try commercial part of it.
What is your biggest dream? : My dreams can't be explained, they can only be felt.
What kind of channel do you run? : It's kind of a mixed thing but most of the videos are on Gaming related topics.
How frequently do you upload? : One to Three a week.

I have tried many different things, photoshop, flash, etc. I am using Unity 3D these days, you can always go to my channel and check out my Unity 3D games. I have mostly used free assets for it. I would like to collaborate in order to make better games or games for videos.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family, Here's a brief Intro about me:
Name: Kruthi Kanj Singh Rathod
Where am I from? : Hyderabad, TS, India.
Where do I live? : Bridgeport, CT, USA
How old am I? : 24
How did I find Freedom!? : Through Youtube Videos
What made you join our forums? : Searching for someone to collaborate with while learning newer things.
What are your hobbies? : Guitar, Swimming, Gaming, Game Design, Film Making.
What is your favorite food? : Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
Why did you start YouTube? : Essentially just to save my videos somewhere many years ago, now I want to try commercial part of it.
What is your biggest dream? : My dreams can't be explained, they can only be felt.
What kind of channel do you run? : It's kind of a mixed thing but most of the videos are on Gaming related topics.
How frequently do you upload? : One to Three a week.

I have tried many different things, photoshop, flash, etc. I am using Unity 3D these days, you can always go to my channel and check out my Unity 3D games. I have mostly used free assets for it. I would like to collaborate in order to make better games or games for videos.

Welcome to freedom!
You enjoy gaming, filmmaking, game design and you play the guitar? ME TOO!!!
I do filmmaking at a more professional level. Not to say I don't like stuffing around with my own weekend projects when I'm not doing work for friends and fellow youtubers.

I also use unity 3D and sometimes unreal engine.
The asset store is a great place to start but when your ready maybe hop onto sketch up for some basic models and use Adobe fuse for charecter creations.

Also, what guitar do you play?
I play mostly rock on a Squier Vintage Modified HSS and I play some acoustic songs on a small classical guitar.