Solved Unlinked + Support Not Responding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
Ok so on April 14th my channel "MADagain" was removed from the Freedom network without warning. So I end up contacting Freedom a week later after trying to get relinked automatically, my account has been sitting "under review" since the 14th...

I have contacted support with zero response and the thread even stating that it was awaiting my reply... my reply that means someone from Freedom viewed my thread and said something? Though it's not showing up.

Now the apparent reason for getting unlinked, which shows on the dashboard, was "Hidden subscribers"? Hidden subscribers... how is that under my control? Youtube says I have 568 subscribers for this account... the only places I know for a fact this counter is off is Social Blade and Freedom.

So my question here is, why is it taking so long to get a straight answer from Freedom Support or just an answer in general?

Will I be relinked?
freedom2.png
Freedom1.png

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello TheRAMPAGE,

Sorry this has happened to you. Firstly, "Hidden Subscribers" is a reason Freedom! would not invite channels to the Network for. Hidden Subscribers means having the amount disabled, which you have:

Secondly, this was probably not the reason you were unlinked and I'm pretty sure this is an error as many channels have recently been unlinked from Freedom!. The fact that Support has set your Ticket to "Awaiting your reply" is interesting though and maybe @zeke morgan can forward this to someone (ID: 265023) to get this looked at.

Upvote 0

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
Hello TheRAMPAGE,

Sorry this has happened to you. Firstly, "Hidden Subscribers" is a reason Freedom! would not invite channels to the Network for. Hidden Subscribers means having the amount disabled, which you have:

Secondly, this was probably not the reason you were unlinked and I'm pretty sure this is an error as many channels have recently been unlinked from Freedom!. The fact that Support has set your Ticket to "Awaiting your reply" is interesting though and maybe @zeke morgan can forward this to someone (ID: 265023) to get this looked at.
...I have my subscribers as public?? So I'm not sure why they display as 0. Even on social blade they show up as zero... what's more interesting is that I have been with Freedom for years with no issue in relation to "hidden subscribers". Just seemed rather odd is all.

That's not a problem, though the issue is that support is taking rather long to reply. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm really sorry to hear that you are having some issues with regards to your support ticket, it does seem strange that they haven't responded yet, or that you aren't seeing any other messages from them as it does show in your ticket that there was activity on Thursday at 18.56, have you also checked your emails to see if they replied to you via them?

Either way I shall pass this ticket on to a member of the support team who will be able to chase this up for you. Again I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you, and hope this issue gets sorted as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
I'm really sorry to hear that you are having some issues with regards to your support ticket, it does seem strange that they haven't responded yet, or that you aren't seeing any other messages from them as it does show in your ticket that there was activity on Thursday at 18.56, have you also checked your emails to see if they replied to you via them?

Either way I shall pass this ticket on to a member of the support team who will be able to chase this up for you. Again I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you, and hope this issue gets sorted as soon as possible.
Yes, I haven't received an email since the ticket was made.

Thank you :p[DOUBLEPOST=1493557250][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my subscriber count shows now :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Messaged them... it's getting to the point where 3 people from Freedom Community (Admins and such) have seen this post and nobody has replied to my ticket?
The Community Team, Moderators and Admins are not from the support desk wich is why we can't handle your ticket. The admins however can help speed up the process if it is taken longer then expected

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.