Gaming Up and Coming

Strohmeyer6

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Zudamonni
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Cj! Along with my partners Joey and Chazz, we're aiming to make fun videos that everyone can enjoy! Our content includes a lot of everything, from indie titles to triple A releases. We Are Kurs'D posts as often as we can, considering that we're still pretty small and there's only so much we can do. Lately, we've been nothing but recording and editing to create the best possible content we can.

Personally, I've been attempting to make it at YouTube from as early as 8th grade I believe. Almost 7 years later, I think we finally made it.

Thanks for stickin' around, I'll see you guys later, Bye!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Cj & Welcome to the Freedom forums. 7 years! now that's what I call dedication :), its nice to see you're covering all types of games as the indie dev's need to love more than the triple A titles do. I took a brief look at your channel and there is a few things you should consider doing.

Getting some new channel art
Many people will respond to you if you post in the request/offers forum asking for help with this (some charge forum credits / real money just so you know) or even I may be able to help you with my C.R.I.B services, I do charge forum credits for mine but I can do a discount if you need a avatar and banner (say 25 for both).
Avatars: https://freedom.community.tm/crib/yt-avatar-design-services.47/
Banners: https://freedom.community.tm/crib/banner-design-services.307/

Social Links
Maybe get a twitter account linked to your channel? it will help a lot as you can use #tags like #FreedomFamily to get retweeted so more people see your content. Just make sure you post the link correctly following this guide so you don't get the grey globe icon.

Thumbnail Variety
consider making each thumbnail unique, even just changing the background will do it, you can see some of mine on my channel (linked in my signature) for some examples of what a difference it makes.

Anyway I hope to see you around more on the forums & if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact support and just get in touch with me as I'd be happy to help.​

Strohmeyer6

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Zudamonni
Thanks for the tips! I've been browsing around the other sections of the forum to get an idea of the community. I'll be sure to get right on new thumbnails and better banner/icon.