Tech Variety Channel | Tech,Vlogs,Gaming and More!

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hey! I Have been doing youtube on off for a very long time but i never took it seriously.
I Joined Freedom in the hope to Grow my Variety Channel! And this is my Introduction Thread!
My Name is Harry Gleed
I Am 14 Soon To Be 15
I Am From Bristol, United Kingdom
I Found Freed
om Through another Youtubers referral Link
I Joined the Forums To Try And get Help From the Freedom Community to finally grow my channel
My Hobbies are Mostly to do with tech i do alot of computer repairs and builds i also design websites for local businesses
My Fav food is probably Noodles
To Express my opinions on Games back in 2010 although i have re started my channel many times since then i now do it mostly because i love technology and i find video editing very fun so i thought why not mix the two
My Biggest dream is to hopefully own some sort of IT company one day
i Run a Variety Channel anything from Tech Reviews and How To's To Vlogs and Gaming Videos
I Currently Upload mostly Vlogs but hope to do more Soon
I Try To Upload atleast 1-2 a week although in my current situation it is very hard as i have no dedicated camera to record when my New camera gets delivered content will become much more frequent
Heres my Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gleed729

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Gl33D,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I too like tech and building computers. :) What do you consider is your favourite kind of tech? People tend to find their niches in this industry, some people stick to cars, appliances, smartphones, computers, etc.. Personally I like to explore everything tech-related because I'm fascinated by seeing what the cutting edge can offer! I don't really look at cars too much but I guess recently I've been looking at that niche a little more with all the hype around that new Tesla.

We actually have a "Technology" section on the forums, and it's my personal favourite of them all. Drop by some time if you haven't already, you might like it there!

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around good luck growing your channel!!

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Thanks man! personally it would be a mix of Computers and Smart Phones but i do love audio/video technology as well
Cool! i will defiantly check it out!

Reactions: Danny