Forums Verified Badge on Freedom! Forums

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
I would like to give a suggestion about having a verified badge under the name of the members who are verified.
is that a good idea?
tell me on the comments below.
im starting copying George :D
So if you like the idea give some feedback (y) (Y)

And sorry about breaking one rule in the forums im so so sorry :(
but yeah i think this is a good idea.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
There would be no real need or significance. We have the banners/badges which tell us who's a freedom partner, who's a community team member, who's a staff member, who's a mod and who's a admin.

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
I think it would be cool of there was a way to put a verified mark next to our subscriber count, for those of us who are verified. it would not clutter up the area where the rest of the badges are and still let people know who's verified

Reactions: Akram Izimi

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Ideally it would need to be around the same size as the current verification badge.The only issue is it would clutter all the other badges if you have it on your profile panel.

However it would be useful next to your YouTube channel badge. Definitely something we could look into in the future maybe.
I like it

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I don't think its needed, that isn't something negative because i'm not verified I just think that it would add to the forums anyway if partners had it. If someone really wanted to know if you were verified then they could just visit your channel, or ask. That's just my opinion on it, but I wouldn't oppose the idea if it was implemented.