Video Intro's

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone,

Just a quick poll/ question for you all about your idea of great video intro's.

Right now on my gaming channel for each Series/Playlist I create, I make a custom intro for them, I share 1 intro for every video in the Series/Playlist.

I was wondering what your thoughts on this are, if you like this, or if you prefer to see a generic 5-10 second channel intro that is shared between every video?

Please take a moment and answer the poll, your feedback is welcome, and appreciated!
THANKS!

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hello everyone,

Right now on my gaming channel for each Series/Playlist I create, I make a custom intro for them, I share 1 intro for every video in the Series/Playlist.

I was wondering what your thoughts on this are, if you like this, or if you prefer to see a generic 5-10 second channel intro that is shared between every video?

Please take a moment and answer the poll, your feedback is welcome, and appreciated!
THANKS!
i prefer one that is shared with every video

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I think a unique intro for each series / playlist is a pretty cool idea! It makes it show that you care more about the series you're working on. I'd do that, but I just don't have the time for it.
:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone,

THANKS!
Unique definitely has my vote. It shows a lot of creativity, and if you can brand yourself in multiple ways, you can definitely stand out over the competition ^^