Request Video Quality

WolvenSparky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2014
YouTube
Here is what I would love for any one of you beautiful people to criticize me on; how is the quality of the video, how should I improve my thumbnail, are my audio levels okay, also if you find any other flaws or issues I can improve upon, please do tell me. Thank you all very much! :)

C

Cyramex

The quality of your videos is excellent! Also, your mic is very nice.
the only things you have to fix / tweak is -game volume -thumbnail -your friend's mic (can do much about that though)

The game is slightly too loud especially for the game you're playing since its just mostly bursts of loud noises. makes it difficult to listen to the commentary.

Thumbnail doesn't look very good. The thumbnail should be on par with the quality of your videos and it just looks like a thumbnail that some people wouldn't want to click on because it makes it look like the video is going to be low quality. (which it isn't)

you can really do much about the thumbnails because you just get better at them over time.
I can see that this is one of your first videos where you try to add a thumbnail so just keep putting in effort and watch tutorials for photoshop (even if it applies to something you don't care about) and eventually you'll get really good with it.

But keep up videos like these and you'll be on your way to a high sub count!