Request Video Review

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone

For those of you who don't know I created a review series for my channel looking at different games and trying to give my personal honest reviews about them. As such I was wondering if anyone would be able to outline how I could make these a bit better, by reviewing my most recent video.

Any comments / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Row

ZoTac

CEO of Fusion Network MCN
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
TheRealZotac
Hello, now to start this off i wanted to listen to the first 10 seconds of your video. Understanding it was a review I thought I would give it 30 seconds.

The video quality looked fine there was no problem at all! How ever as soon as you opened your mouth I could understand where you are going wrong.

Your videos are nice quality but your mic quality is lacking behind on this video you sounded like you was recording with a 1980s walk man! I thought it might just be your mic in this one video so i had a look at some over videos Like
Raisin The Temperature - Lets Play Overcooked Episode 7

Now the mic was back to being a good quality but you sounded very washed out! There was no energy at all coming from your video's! I think you need to listen to your videos and cut them down a lot more on the times your not talking.

Remember the 10 second rule that is key to make people want to come and watch your videos!

I think you also need to cut out all the useless information! You are trying to get too much into our minds when we are a new subscriber!
As shown in this video!
Blasted Basement Bugs - Resident Evil 4 Remastered Episode 9

Video Time is another problem you have, no new subscriber will want to sit and watch a 28 minutes of very little edited videos.

If this came off harsh I do apologise in advance!

Hope you are able to draw a bigger viewing soon dude!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, now to start this off i wanted to listen to the first 10 seconds of your video. Understanding it was a review I thought I would give it 30 seconds.

The video quality looked fine there was no problem at all! How ever as soon as you opened your mouth I could understand where you are going wrong.

Your videos are nice quality but your mic quality is lacking behind on this video you sounded like you was recording with a 1980s walk man! I thought it might just be your mic in this one video so i had a look at some over videos Like
Raisin The Temperature - Lets Play Overcooked Episode 7

Now the mic was back to being a good quality but you sounded very washed out! There was no energy at all coming from your video's! I think you need to listen to your videos and cut them down a lot more on the times your not talking.

Remember the 10 second rule that is key to make people want to come and watch your videos!

I think you also need to cut out all the useless information! You are trying to get too much into our minds when we are a new subscriber!
As shown in this video!
Blasted Basement Bugs - Resident Evil 4 Remastered Episode 9

Video Time is another problem you have, no new subscriber will want to sit and watch a 28 minutes of very little edited videos.

If this came off harsh I do apologise in advance!

Hope you are able to draw a bigger viewing soon dude!
Thanks for the review, maybe I was a bit washed out in some videos, and lacking energy. I could of been having a bad day then. As for the information given in the video I would rather give this information then give people not know what I'm talking about. But I thank you for the kind and detailed review

Reactions: Row