Views are up already

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I've noticed already since joining freedom that my views have gone up in the last few days over all of my vids, so I was going to take the assumption that the people here are the ones watching.

I have a question though, as far as on the forums go, I feel welcomed, and you all seem friendly enough etc, but I was wondering, while my views are up, there are not many likes, I actually am down subs and there are no comments on my vids(while I get a few on the forums)

I just wanted to ask if there is a reason?? I'm left feeling like I'm not doing something I need to be or maybe I need to change something.. If this is the case then I would love to know..

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
IMO you need to up the volume a little bit! Speak a little louder be a bit more expressive! Just my thought tho cheers! dropped a like
thank you.. I have been trying to get sound to be better, but people stopped giving feedback so I figured it was ok, I'll get onto it..

as for the 'expressive' side of things, I am trying, I do know that I need to work on it, and I go into every recording thinking about it.. and then it doesn't happen..

but thank you for your feedback. it is much appreciate

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would recommend that you make unique thumbnails for each of your videos, rather than using the same one for every video of the same game. The thumbnail is the first thing viewers see before they watch your video, it gives them an idea of what they can expect.

Also, you could make an intro trailer where you talk a bit about yourself, why you made the channel, what sort of games interest you, and so forth. It helps viewers know you a little better, and builds the connection they have with you.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I would recommend that you make unique thumbnails for each of your videos, rather than using the same one for every video of the same game. The thumbnail is the first thing viewers see before they watch your video, it gives them an idea of what they can expect.

Also, you could make an intro trailer where you talk a bit about yourself, why you made the channel, what sort of games interest you, and so forth. It helps viewers know you a little better, and builds the connection they have with you.

Hope this helps!
I've been thinking about doing something with the thumbnails, and I want to do a trailer, but just not too sure about what to do it on our how long it should be etc, I'm going to start it this weekend though and I'll try to get it up before the start of the week..

Thank you..

You need to sound more enthusiastic in your vids. I used to talk quitly and dully but as soon I started talking with high energy I got more views, subs and likes.
I think my biggest problem is I feel like I'm talking to myself for the duration of the vid, I know I need to work on it, and thank you for your feedback, I'm just not sure how to do it.. I do a lot extra recording that I just don't upload as practice.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think my biggest problem is I feel like I'm talking to myself for the duration of the vid, I know I need to work on it, and thank you for your feedback, I'm just not sure how to do it.. I do a lot extra recording that I just don't upload as practice.
It does take some getting use to, I find that it helps when I talk as if my viewers are actually watching while I'm recording in-game, as it encourages a more conversational style.

Reactions: Mighty Turtle

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You need to sound more enthusiastic in your vids. I used to talk quitly and dully but as soon I started talking with high energy I got more views, subs and likes.
true! Even I'm still working on that its not easy but its worth it in the long run[DOUBLEPOST=1505568706][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you.. I have been trying to get sound to be better, but people stopped giving feedback so I figured it was ok, I'll get onto it..

as for the 'expressive' side of things, I am trying, I do know that I need to work on it, and I go into every recording thinking about it.. and then it doesn't happen..

but thank you for your feedback. it is much appreciate
I know that frustration..but just keep that in mind eventually your enthusiasm will increase