Beauty ViKe here!!

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hi we're ViKe! We just started our youtube life recently, we do videos that are about fashion and style. Hope everyone here can support us!! :)

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Well sure but hey I have a question? I'm not used to fashion channels care to tell me about what you do as a fashion channel?
We make lookbooks and how to video to help people who are not so confident in dressing up to be more confident to try out different types of fashion for themselves and find one that is most suitable for them.

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Well good I can't wait to watch but hey if you need any tips just give us a word or look for some around freedom thiers loads also what is your channel called? You might want to link your channel with the freedom forum so peop;e can get to it a lot easier for example mine below this writing but that is just a suggestion anyway enjoy your stay at freedom :)

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Well good I can't wait to watch but hey if you need any tips just give us a word or look for some around freedom thiers loads also what is your channel called? You might want to link your channel with the freedom forum so peop;e can get to it a lot easier for example mine below this writing but that is just a suggestion anyway enjoy your stay at freedom :)
Will do! My channel is called ViKe, thanks for the tip man appreciate it! :)

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello ViKe! You are an interesting channel!!! :) Welcome to the community and keep up the good work! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi we're ViKe! We just started our youtube life recently, we do videos that are about fashion and style. Hope everyone here can support us!! :)
Heya ViKe, how many people are working in your channel together? That's nice that you started on youtube recently, what have you learned so far? Secondly, you can get more support if you check out the welcoming post I linked you below. When you use the template, or read the words in the post, you can use anything you'd like to talk about yourself ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Heyyyy I'm so happy that you're not a gaming channel! I'm doing an overdose of gaming channels omfg

I would recommend you to put a trailer to your channel so your home page on youtube will be more entertaining ^__^

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Heya ViKe, how many people are working in your channel together? That's nice that you started on youtube recently, what have you learned so far? Secondly, you can get more support if you check out the welcoming post I linked you below. When you use the template, or read the words in the post, you can use anything you'd like to talk about yourself ^^

Only two, well I've learned how to make videos which is good to help me express myself :) I will thanks!

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Heyyyy I'm so happy that you're not a gaming channel! I'm doing an overdose of gaming channels omfg

I would recommend you to put a trailer to your channel so your home page on youtube will be more entertaining ^__^
Well we try to do something from the minority of youtube :) Thanks for the tip!