Gaming Voice Actors Required For Game

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
"In a universe torn into war, you, a captain of a new classification of ship must stop the eradication of the human race."

Hi, I'm working with S-Link studios and we're looking for voice actors for our game Endgame. We're looking for anyone for main and one off characters.

For those who are interested you must:
- Have Skype
- Have a decent Microphone
- Be 16+ (exceptions may be made depending on voice)

If you are interested, reply to this post with your Skype name or add jack.f.s.menzies on Skype saying you'd like to join. You will then be interviewed where you will be asked to read out lines of multiple characters to find the one who suits your voice. The best voices will be chosen.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I am interested, but I lack one certain requirement. Skype. I don't have Skype. :((
When I auditioned in some of these, I sent out my auditions or my lines through email. Will I still be considered?

I have a Blue Snowball for my mic, and I am 20 years old. Thank you!

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
I am interested, but I lack one certain requirement. Skype. I don't have Skype. :((
When I auditioned in some of these, I sent out my auditions or my lines through email. Will I still be considered?

I have a Blue Snowball for my mic, and I am 20 years old. Thank you!
Yeah, you will still be considered. Although skype is preferable, we can work around it. Would it be possible for you to get skype or do you have any other methods of voice chat. If not, email is perfectly acceptable.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Yeah, you will still be considered. Although skype is preferable, we can work around it. Would it be possible for you to get skype or do you have any other methods of voice chat. If not, email is perfectly acceptable.

I don't really do Skype or voice chat 'cause the Internet here is so bad, that I might be disconnecting more than you can count :|

That's why I always do it in email. Is that alright? Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
I don't really do Skype or voice chat 'cause the Internet here is so bad, that I might be disconnecting more than you can count :|

That's why I always do it in email. Is that alright? Sorry for the inconvenience :(
No worries, whats your email?

sofrikkenfluffy

New User
May 31, 2016
"In a universe torn into war, you, a captain of a new classification of ship must stop the eradication of the human race."

Hi, I'm working with S-Link studios and we're looking for voice actors for our game Endgame. We're looking for anyone for main and one off characters.

For those who are interested you must:
- Have Skype
- Have a decent Microphone
- Be 16+ (exceptions may be made depending on voice)

If you are interested, reply to this post with your Skype name or add jack.f.s.menzies on Skype saying you'd like to join. You will then be interviewed where you will be asked to read out lines of multiple characters to find the one who suits your voice. The best voices will be chosen.
ill give it a shot skype - SoFrikkenFluffy and im 20 i have a blue yeti mic

StefanGaming

The Gr8 One
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
Canadia
YouTube
Well i am 16
My skype is matt_jeveas06
I got a blue yeti mic
ill be free for these
4 months since i had to stop going to school for reasons this year