Gaming Wanna join a CSGO team

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
We are looking for any CS:GO Players around the age of 13-17 and can play with the team for two or more hours and will cooperate with the with the team. We are looking for all roles and the more roles you can play the better and we are not looking for straight up "Designated AWPers". Please reply with your STEAM
GN4- DMG
Must have skype
must be able to get along with people
Reply here....

RanOverATaxi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
We are looking for any CS:GO Players around the age of 13-17 and can play with the team for two or more hours and will cooperate with the with the team. We are looking for all roles and the more roles you can play the better and we are not looking for straight up "Designated AWPers". Please reply with your STEAM
GN4- DMG
Must have skype
Reply here....
I'm 13 turning 14 within a month but I sound A but younger. Male and just started off my YouTube Channel![DOUBLEPOST=1453854427][/DOUBLEPOST]
GN4- DMG
Must have skype
Reply here....
My STEAM is RanOverATaxi but I am just starting CSGO but pretty good and don't know all of those terms you said. I used to do CoD Gamebattles and won most of the time but I want to switch to CS:GO because I like it better! Thanks!

EthPlayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Newcastle
www.youtube.com
YouTube
GN4- DMG
Must have skype
Reply here....
Hi there
I am interested in all that you have said so far so I have a little proposition for you
First of all my names Ethan and I am currently building and almost built a CSGO team (consists of 5 people atm and we play under a team name there twitter: https://twitter.com/ONEGamingEsport ) so I was possibly wondering if we could possibly merge or all your team could join us as I would think this would be a great idea as the team we play under has earned themselves a good name recently as they have teams for COD, Fifa 16, Halo, World of tanks, Rainbow six, and a few more and soon be a CSGO one and they play in many gfinity and faceit tournaments and have had alot of success recently so I think if we joined teams it would be very good for the both of us and I am MGE rank and our team currently ranges from MG to DMG so I think we have around the same team ranks
I hope to talk to you soon and my steam is: ONEesports I Lynch
thank you for reading :)
Kind regards
Ethan