PC Want a long YouTube friendship?!

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
Hi I'm Josh, and I want to start some collaboration series with another YouTuber. I don't just want to have a one off series but hopefully a couple of different types of series. I like to play a few games but mostly minecraft because my pc is very limited. If your interested comment down below your skype. Thanks :D

Reactions: walker.c

DreaM_MLN

Apr 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi I'm Josh, and I want to start some collaboration series with another YouTuber. I don't just want to have a one off series but hopefully a couple of different types of series. I like to play a few games but mostly minecraft because my pc is very limited. If your interested comment down below your skype. Thanks :D

Your channel looks pretty cool! If you're still interested in the collab then contact my skype at "DreaM MLN

Last edited:
Reactions: Video Olympics

Kaptin & Wench

Rising User
Jul 8, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Hey man, we're looking for people to do a long term collab/series with too! Here is a link to our channel if you want to check us out before you make any decision :)

www.youtube.com/user/kaptinandwench

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Im really excited to collab with so many great small youtubers like myself. The Athreos army hit 200 subs and really want to work with more youtubers. Check me out and if you fancy it let me know :)

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Well im a noob on minecraft but i got too many games to get through on here :) add me on skype try athreosgames or athreosgaming i can never remember which it is

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Gta 5 i dont have sadly just never got round to it. Could easily just do a simple fladh game thatsentertaining and a little different. PC performance isnt an issue for me so that might be a good way to go