PC Want a long YouTube friendship?!

Cereal_muncher

New User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
cereal_muncher
Hi I'm Josh, and I want to start some collaboration series with another YouTuber. I don't just want to have a one off series but hopefully a couple of different types of series. I like to play a few games but mostly minecraft because my pc is very limited. If your interested comment down below your skype. Thanks :D
My pc isn't that limited. I need to buy minecraft thou!

Reactions: Video Olympics

Geodroid Empire

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
If anyone wants to do a colab I have 2 requirements one they be able to go on when I can go on and two at least 20 subs or neither of us will grow Comment on one of my vids or email me about your decision and then I will give skype!

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Josh

i am myself also searching for a partner on youtube to make a few game series.
so maby we could help each other ?

My skype is = TheGremlinsParadise

Let me knows something if your still searching.

Have a great day
Cheers

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
I'd love to collab. Although my one request is a good mic. I hate is when there's bad mic quallity in a video xD
I completely understand, sorry for the really late reply but My computer has unfortunately broken. I am currently trying to get a new one but money is tight, I got a job and will buy one as soon as I can! I would love to do some collabs with you when I can!

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
Im really excited to collab with so many great small youtubers like myself. The Athreos army hit 200 subs and really want to work with more youtubers. Check me out and if you fancy it let me know :)
Hey, as I mentioned earlier my PC broke and I won't be able to do videos for a few more weeks but if you're able to stick around I can work something out later.

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
For anyone wondering why I haven't replied in a long time, its because my computer broke, but I am really happy to see all these comments! I will be able to add you to skype but not be able to make a video for a while.

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I would really love to do Minecraft, because it seems so f'in awful, yet everyone plays it, I have to check it out... which one of you is the most Minecraft nerdy? :p

Matto

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
I'd like to do a collab, although im pretty new just uploaded my first vid today. Its high quality though (1080p with good editing)