PC Want to collaborate? Let me know!

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello everyone,

I have finally decided to do something that has been long overdue, and that is start making my channel better than what it is now.

This means, I am now looking for gamers to collaborate with! So are you a gaming YouTube channel, and would like to collaborate with me? Continue reading!

My Preferences:
  • Any sized gaming YouTube channel
  • Someone who is mature and around my age (I am 20 years old)
  • Someone who speaks English, I do not know any other languages (Yet)
  • Someone who is friendly and easy to play with
  • Someone that has a Steam account
  • Someone that has a Skype
  • Someone who shows they care by subscribing to my Youtube Channel (not mandatory)
So say you are still interested, and don't now how to proceed.
Ways to contact me:
Also, games I mainly play:
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Garry's Mod
  • Minecraft
  • Rocket League
  • Portal 2
(There are others, but I'm not about to post my whole games library)

So, let me know if you are interested! Sorry for the long post, had a lot of info to say.

Last edited:

Brinjolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
Ohio
YouTube
Howdy, I am also looking for a mature gamer, seems hard to come by these days... I play all of the games listed, and really like Rocket League.
Though i do not like "Lets play" videos, I'd be happy to help you out with any project. I have also sent you a request on skype.
Hope to have a chat soon.

Reactions: MiddayFury

Thijstastic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
What do you mean?
Also, some requirements: (All must be met, I will check!)
  • Must have a Steam account
  • Must have a Skype account
  • Must have commented down below
  • Must have subscribed to my Youtube channel
You can't check if someone is subscribed to you if they click something in their settings which makes that happen.
Also, I think it's quite weird that is a must.

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Also, some requirements: (All must be met, I will check!)
  • Must have a Steam account
  • Must have a Skype account
  • Must have commented down below
  • Must have subscribed to my Youtube channel
You can't check if someone is subscribed to you if they click something in their settings which makes that happen.
Also, I think it's quite weird that is a must.
Oh, that's what you meant. Well if they are wanting to collab I have to see proof that they are in fact subscribed to me. The reason why it's a requirement is because why would I collab with someone who doesn't care about my channel? The goal of collaborating in videos is to give BOTH channels a chance to grow. Of course I would be subscribing to the YouTubers I collab with, so it's fair.

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
I'm 14 and I will like to join, I'm mature and easy to play with, I play minecraft and Gmod, and more

Hey, I just now noticed this! I am really sorry for not seeing it sooner. I was making edits to my original post when I noticed your comment. If you are still interested, let me know!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I am currious. You legit say you want the people you shall collaborate with, shall subscribe to you. That is kind of weird in my opinion.
Because we are your work buddies, we want to collaborate with each other. But for example i will not become a channels audience just to make for example 1 single video with the person.
So i am out

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
I am currious. You legit say you want the people you shall collaborate with, shall subscribe to you. That is kind of weird in my opinion.
Because we are your work buddies, we want to collaborate with each other. But for example i will not become a channels audience just to make for example 1 single video with the person.
So i am out

It's not a requirement at all, simply a preference. It is my belief that YouTubers who collaborate with each other should support each other's channels. Of course nobody has to subscribe to my channel, so that is why it's not a requirement. I'm not saying "Subscribe to my channel or no collaboration". If for example you wanted to collab with me, but didn't want to subscribe that would be fine. We would make the video, and that would be that.

What I am mainly looking for is friends to record with and have fun. It's proven that people who watch content on Youtube like it when their favorite channel(s) collaborate with other people, so it's not all the same voice 24/7.

What I don't understand about your comment though is the reason why you made it. I listed the subscribe option as a preference, not a requirement. Also, wouldn't you want someone who you make a video with to care about your channel too, and no just theirs? So really, there is no reason to say "i am out" because someone put "Subscribe to my Youtube channel" in their preferences.

Do feel free to message me if you feel I am doing something wrong. I would love to become better at stuff like this, so you'd really be helping me! Or do you only care about yourself and your channel, because that is what your comment made it seem to be.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Okay then i better understand your posts meaning. Sorry for miss reading then.
I just got the feeling that it was a must that people should subscribe to you. But i also understand your meaning of the way to support each other. It just sounded a bit wrong to me.

But no problem then :)

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Okay then i better understand your posts meaning. Sorry for miss reading then.
I just got the feeling that it was a must that people should subscribe to you. But i also understand your meaning of the way to support each other. It just sounded a bit wrong to me.

But no problem then :)

No worries man, it happens. If you do want to collab just let me know, if not then it's fine I wont be offended.