Request Wanting to know if this is still as good as my last video (review)

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Hi everyone, would love some honest feedback. I am making an unboxing each month for the pokemon mythical collection and would like to know what people think of this month's video in comparison to last month's video. Any suggestions to improve them would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

This Month's Video:

Last Month's Video:

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Well, the two videos are basically the same format.
Video quality of your camera is good and the same is for audio.
There isn't much to say really and you probably know that what I said above is true.

You can probably keep on doing what your doing and you will get somewhere, just try and use social media platforms to expand your viewer ship and so on.

Reactions: AdventuresOWUM

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone, would love some honest feedback. I am making an unboxing each month for the pokemon mythical collection and would like to know what people think of this month's video in comparison to last month's video. Any suggestions to improve them would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

This Month's Video:

Last Month's Video:
The music is a little too loud alongside your voice. When you speak, it's fast paced, have you considered adding annotations to show up main points as well? I love your enthusiasm though! This is for your newest video.

Reactions: AdventuresOWUM

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Thank you so much for taking the time to check the videos out.

Well, the two videos are basically the same format.
Video quality of your camera is good and the same is for audio.
There isn't much to say really and you probably know that what I said above is true.

You can probably keep on doing what your doing and you will get somewhere, just try and use social media platforms to expand your viewer ship and so on.

I've been trying out new social media strategies hoping to increase viewership so hopefully that will pay off as well.

The music is a little too loud alongside your voice. When you speak, it's fast paced, have you considered adding annotations to show up main points as well? I love your enthusiasm though! This is for your newest video.

I will work on the audio in my next video so that it isn't too loud and that the track suits the pace of the video.
I'll be honest and say that I do always forget about annotations (it is something I need to get into the habit of doing)

Also, I have changed the thumbnails for the videos since posting so hopefully that will help a little bit too.
Again, thank you so much for taking the time to check them out and leaving feedback. :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you so much for taking the time to check the videos out.

I've been trying out new social media strategies hoping to increase viewership so hopefully that will pay off as well.

I will work on the audio in my next video so that it isn't too loud and that the track suits the pace of the video.
I'll be honest and say that I do always forget about annotations (it is something I need to get into the habit of doing)

Also, I have changed the thumbnails for the videos since posting so hopefully that will help a little bit too.
Again, thank you so much for taking the time to check them out and leaving feedback. :)
Same thing about annotations for me, I'm slightly on the lazy side when it comes to putting them in, but they're worth it ^^ And no worries, I hope you manage to work with all the tips you received ^^

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Same thing about annotations for me, I'm slightly on the lazy side when it comes to putting them in, but they're worth it ^^ And no worries, I hope you manage to work with all the tips you received ^^
Do you think it would be better focusing on adding cards over annotations now? as they work with mobile devices?
I know putting both in would be ideal, but if I were to focus on only adding one in until I remember to do it on every video which would be best?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Do you think it would be better focusing on adding cards over annotations now? as they work with mobile devices?
I know putting both in would be ideal, but if I were to focus on only adding one in until I remember to do it on every video which would be best?
To build up your practice, just doing annotations is fine. They aren't always necessary, and you have a lot of creative freedom when it comes to doing them. I watch Day9, and all he does is annotations for next video, and subscribe.