Fitness We are the World Of Parkour

World Of Parkour

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello we are the World Of Parkour and we make almost daily parkour and combat videos! We are a group of three friends and here is our story...

Hey guys my name is Rob and I come from the World Of Parkour! My first channel was fatlo23 (I know it's weird) and that wasn't successful but I'm hoping the World Of Parkour will be!

Hey guys my name is Matt and I come from the World Of Parkour! I had a very small channel that was named after me and this is my second channel.

Hey guys my name is Vinny and I come from the World Of Parkour and My first YouTube channel was Super Charged Galaxy raiders and that took off very fast until I got bored of YouTube! All three of us had a previous parkour and combat channel called Assassins Incorporated which went really well until we had take it down.

When one story ends another begins, we are the Workd of Parkour.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello we are the World Of Parkour and we make almost daily parkour and combat videos! We are a group of three friends and here is our story...

Hey guys my name is Rob and I come from the World Of Parkour! My first channel was fatlo23 (I know it's weird) and that wasn't successful but I'm hoping the World Of Parkour will be!

Hey guys my name is Matt and I come from the World Of Parkour! I had a very small channel that was named after me and this is my second channel.

Hey guys my name is Vinny and I come from the World Of Parkour and My first YouTube channel was Super Charged Galaxy raiders and that took off very fast until I got bored of YouTube! All three of us had a previous parkour and combat channel called Assassins Incorporated which went really well until we had take it down.

Parkour is a hard activity for the joints, how do you manage to avoid getting injured? It sounds like you're all from the world of parkour :p And a last note, I appreciate any channel that has the letters "fat" in them ^^

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube

Hey there ^___^ haha it was very popular in france, almost all the teens used to do parkour in the cities... But a lot of them finished at the hospital!

Take care of you :p

World Of Parkour

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parkour is a hard activity for the joints, how do you manage to avoid getting injured? It sounds like you're all from the world of parkour :p And a last note, I appreciate any channel that has the letters "fat" in them ^^
Well to avoid getting injured we have to be careful especially when doing big stuff. And thanks! I kinda tried to think of a random name. -Rob

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

haha don't see many collab accounts - good luck to you guys :)

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube

Welcome, Let us know if you need anything!