"We Guildies Play"

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Seeking three to five awesome LiveStreaming/Vlogging gamers who might like to consider committing an hour a week to a communal project that in the end I want to look a little like Felicia Day's "The Guild" (which can be found on the Geek and Sundry channel of YouTube). But I do not want a scripted content. I want it to revolve around a real game, and the stresses, and difficulties of live streaming, and the lives of the individual personalities. Editing the multi-input of individuals streaming and vlogging into an hour long show that would first be showcased on YouTube, with the concept of making it a running television series to expand the overall viewer base, and the revenue from monetizing the content. This effort would be asked to be held back from publication of the raw or edited footage used in the content until the week of the shows airing (except the livestream output of course), soo that everyone involved can benefit from the timing of the release of the content. In the long term hopes that this becomes the gamer's version of (MTV's) "The Real World" and (Felicia Day's) "The Guild" all rolled together.