Entertainment WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

Loren MOG

New User
Mar 13, 2017
YouTube
Hello guys, I created this channel because i was inspired by some friends and some youtubers.
I will upload entertaining and tutorial videos and also gaming.
My goal is to reach 10.000 views and reach 1.000 subscribers.
I will spread messages in my videos to the people and make their life easier and better.
This is Loren MOG (my channel's name) , a gamer, entertainer and a honest person

Reactions: Sebastiaan

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello guys, I created this channel because i was inspired by some friends and some youtubers.
I will spread messages in my videos to the people and make their life easier and better.
This is Loren MOG (my channel's name) , a gamer, entertainer and a honest person

Welcome to our forum!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome good luck on getting your goals in the future! :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Welcome man!

Sebastiaan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2017
YouTube
Chillarea_
You will reach it as long as you stick with it! and welcome on the forum!