Gaming Welcome to our channel we are 6 friends that make videos together and alone on all games we enjoy!

KLGaming

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Me ( Alex ) Jordan ( Damage ) Matt, Kieran ( N4RCO) And Maks ( MaksEA7) are a group of friends that make YouTube videos we started our channel 3 days ago and have gained 54 subscribers and racked up 100+ views on our Overwatch videos and have recently started recording league of legends.

Please consider subscribing and maybe even leaving a comment letting me know you came from the freedom forums.
Hope to see you in the KLG community, Alex.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome and welcome to freedom !!!
Awesome to have you us joining freedom family:D

Oooh overwatch:D whos your favorite hero? i saw one of you videos and left a comment :)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a awesome day mate:D
see ya around the forum;)

//ADA!

KLGaming

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome and welcome to freedom !!!
Awesome to have you us joining freedom family:D

Oooh overwatch:D whos your favorite hero? i saw one of you videos and left a comment :)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a awesome day mate:D
see ya around the forum;)

//ADA!

Hi Ada after seeing your comment i checked out your channel and subscribed :) really enjoyed what i watched.

Reactions: Ada Horror

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums @KLGaming, I have to say for you to have started only three days ago and already seen growth that, it is truly impressive and I hope that with the tools that Freedom provides you can really take off.