Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechEh

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Freedom forums! I'm Sam, or TechEh, a (hopefully) flourishing Youtuber with really good editing skills and a good personality! I hope that you like my channel and that I can grow into a great community with original videos coming out every week!

EDIT: Here's the Freedom template filled out for you

Your name/alias: Sam/TechEh
Where are you from?: BC, Canada
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!?: I forgot, maybe it was their Youtube channel.
What made you join our forums?: Because I joined Freedom.
What are your hobbies?: Making tech videos (duh)
What is your favorite food?: Those Oreo milkshakes from Burger King... ah man those are good
Why did you start YouTube?: Because I wanted to gain a community and a large following doing what I loved.
What is your biggest dream?: Really? Okay. To do a Scrapyard Wars season with LinusTechTips.
What kind of channel do you run?: A tech/review channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Once a week, unless it's the 12 Gifts of Techmas, which is daily.

(My channel link is in my signature)

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Please write a more detailed intro.
There's an introduction template to help you.

Also,
You think your a really good editor? how about a editing face off against a filmmaker? Jokes.

TechEh

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
Please write a more detailed intro.
There's an introduction template to help you.

Also,
You think your a really good editor? how about a editing face off against a filmmaker? Jokes.

I'm probably not that good, but for a Youtuber with only 20 subscribers I'm probably a one in a (insert large number)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, Freedom forums! I'm Sam, or TechEh, a (hopefully) flourishing Youtuber with really good editing skills and a good personality! I hope that you like my channel and that I can grow into a great community with original videos coming out every week!

EDIT: Here's the Freedom template filled out for you

Your name/alias: Sam/TechEh
Where are you from?: BC, Canada
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!?: I forgot, maybe it was their Youtube channel.
What made you join our forums?: Because I joined Freedom.
What are your hobbies?: Making tech videos (duh)
What is your favorite food?: Those Oreo milkshakes from Burger King... ah man those are good
Why did you start YouTube?: Because I wanted to gain a community and a large following doing what I loved.
What is your biggest dream?: Really? Okay. To do a Scrapyard Wars season with LinusTechTips.
What kind of channel do you run?: A tech/review channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Once a week, unless it's the 12 Gifts of Techmas, which is daily.

(My channel link is in my signature)
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Those Oreo Milkshakes from the Burger King sure are good :p