Well dang.. I can't advertise yet

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Your time will come my friend ;)

To be honest... that advertise section doesn't do much good anyways. You better off advertising on Facebook, Twitter or google+ because you can target people who are looking for such content...

Find a fan page dedicated to the type of content you produce... theyre probably out there somewhere...

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Your time will come my friend ;)

To be honest... that advertise section doesn't do much good anyways. You better off advertising on Facebook, Twitter or google+ because you can target people who are looking for such content...

Find a fan page dedicated to the type of content you produce... theyre probably out there somewhere...
Yea, listen to this advice. Posting your videos on the Freedom forums will get you a couple more views, or perhaps another inactive subscriber. Just focus on social media and making great content.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
This forum will be more beneficial to you if you use it to make friends and collaborate... if you just want to advertise its not going to help you improve at all in the long run.

Reactions: DPM GAMING

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Might I add my opinion mixed with facts.

This is the Freedom! forum, a place for YouTubers to come and interact with one another, there are only YouTubers that use these forums. Advertising on the forum is going to net you only 2 or maybe 3 views from these YouTubers, (see a pattern?). The advertising section is used by people to advertise and that's it. There is hardly anyone who will actually scour through the halls of the "Advertise Your Content" section and actually watch your video all the way, why? Because YouTubers want to get views on THEIR video, and almost never care for watching another small YouTubers video.

I have a strict policy of "no advertising, ever", and thus do not advertise here simply because I want people who are genuinely interested in my content to find it. The only way that happens is through the two places where the videos seen are near-random BUT on topic. Those two places are the YouTube search, and related videos column on YouTube.
Sure, I could get 2 or 3 more views by advertising, but they won't be by people who wanted to see my work and chose it over the others.

Reactions: Phil Kidd