Welp, this just happened...

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Yep, it's that time of the month/year/idk when YouTube does this where YouTube deletes any inactive users on its platform which can affect your sub count drastically (At least, that's what I assume XD). Any of you guys experiencing the same thing?

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Just happened to me, lost 16

I heard some other YouTubers also lost some subscribers on their channel as well. I know I'm not suppose to say this but I'm thankful I'm not the only one that gets a reduction in subscribers. I thought somebody exposed me or sent me hate or something due to the recent events that's been happening on YouTube. So knowing that my assumption in the beginning is right is a relief XD.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
I heard some other YouTubers also lost some subscribers on their channel as well. I know I'm not suppose to say this but I'm thankful I'm not the only one that gets a reduction in subscribers. I thought somebody exposed me or sent me hate or something due to the recent events that's been happening on YouTube. So knowing that my assumption in the beginning is right is a relief XD.
Im glad you did too, I was worried.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I was very hapy yesterday to see my channel grow again to only lose 18 subs this morning. great. I am very annoyed right now. I am at 328 right now

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well I just saw some people saying on reddit that they had a 4 month old channel and they lost over a thousand subs and they find it weird that so many are inactive. Also someone who has a hidden channel went from 2 to 45 subs for some reason

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Lol it's kinda funny. I remember my sub count being slightly above 2700, but I'm not even sure about that lol because the last time I checked the count was a few days ago. Now, it's 2645.