What are your thoughts on the Nintendo Switch?

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
So by now I'm sure you've seen the Nintendo Switch. If you haven't, get out from under your rock.

So I wanted to know everyones opinion on the upcoming console, what do you like? What do you dislike? What are you wondering?

Personally, I like the selection of games that will be availibe, I dislike how many controllers there will be, and Im wondering how much storage the cartrages will have.

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
I didn't think I'd ever be excited for a Nintendo Console ever again. I'm genuinely curious about its price point, it will make or break whether I purchase on release or not.

Dark Xeno

Freedom! Member
At this point there is too many what ifs. We will know more in January but I will be keeping an eye on it. The cart size will vary from game to game like the DS titles do, but I'm hoping they will use a Flash/Cart type allowing games up to 32-64 gigs to keep up with Xbox/PS4 game size types.

Netgibbon

New User
Oct 28, 2016
England
YouTube
Netgibbon1
Honestly, i wasn't hyped for it at first seeing as how they've already released an 8th gen console but after seeing how much third party support they have, my opinion on the product has changed and i might pick one up after i get a chance to play with one.

Dark Xeno

Freedom! Member
I wouldn't hold your breath on the 3rd party support that you saw, it was all the same players for the GameCube, Wii & Wii U and you see how well the 3rd party people help "support" the system. Don't get me wrong, I hope to hell and back they help support this because more devs means more fun playing the console.