What are your views on Pokemon GO?

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I like the app and with some good sense nothing can really happen :p Lol I think it's so funny it's like this new generation is not used to playing outside anymore when in my time it was the most normal thing to do. I think it's a good stimulant to get out there and explore your suround and commmmoon!! they brought pokemon to life I'm a fan and can't wait untill they expand!
I don't have a problem with going outside at all. It is just that the problem is I can't enjoy the app because I can't really go anywhere. My parents are too busy and so are my siblings. I don't have the luxury of walking to a place filled with people. I have not even gone to the first pokestop yet because I can't.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I don't have a problem with going outside at all. It is just that the problem is I can't enjoy the app because I can't really go anywhere. My parents are too busy and so are my siblings. I don't have the luxury of walking to a place filled with people. I have not even gone to the first pokestop yet because I can't.

First of all how old are you if you can't walk around alone? plus you don't need other people to play pokemon go.
(I've played pokemon go in my house the first few days and had enough oppertunity to play.)

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
First of all how old are you if you can't walk around alone? plus you don't need other people to play pokemon go.
(I've played pokemon go in my house the first few days and had enough oppertunity to play.)
I am 14 and there are never any pokémon in the area I live in.

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Outside of people crossing a busy highway for a pokemon, or people finding corpses, outside of all of that, the app does have potential to actually get the younger generation out there. Other then that, I'm not very interested in it myself :p.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Its a fun addictive game but you have to be aware of your surroundings if possible play with a couple of friends
The friends that I have are not into video games. Not only that but I can't really play the game at all because I can't walk by myself and not in that but there is no area I can realistically walk to where I live. My neighborhood is new so it is not on GPS so I can't catch pokémon where I live.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I love it when it works. The servers cut out way to often, and at crucial moments. Other than that, the actual community of players I've run into while playing are very nice. I'm hooked.
It must be nice to be able to do that. I can't because of the situation I am in.