What artists have you seen live in concert?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I've seen Avril Lavigne, Black Tide, Chevelle, Evanscense, Adilida's Way, Halestorm, The Offspring, Boys Like Girls, New Medicine, Shinedown, P.O.D., and others that I have forgotten lol. I've been to a lot of music fests. So who have you seen? :D

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I've seen...

Fightstar - Murderdolls - Bullet For My Valentine - Children of Bodom - Rancid - Lacuna Coil - Madina Lake - Sences Fail - Asking Alexandria - Muse - My Chemical Romance - Eminem/D12 plus a few more i cant really remember

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I've seen...

Fightstar - Murderdolls - Bullet For My Valentine - Children of Bodom - Rancid - Lacuna Coil - Madina Lake - Sences Fail - Asking Alexandria - Muse - My Chemical Romance - Eminem/D12 plus a few more i cant really remember

You saw Asking Alexandria!?!?!?! :eek: LUCKY!!!!!!

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Hehe i only been to Hardcore party's...

But i have seen Korsakoff, Neophyte, Angerfist, Dj Viper, Dj Ruffneck, Evil Activities, Dark Raver and lots more.

As for the normal music i went to Dj Tiesto and Partysquad :D

I wish I could go to DJ concerts, but I have anxiety and panic attacks lol. They sound fun though! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I wish I could go to DJ concerts, but I have anxiety and panic attacks lol. They sound fun though! :)
Well have you ever heard Hardcore music? It is music that is all about Bass and the harder the better. The music that makes your chest pump when your near the speakers. Over here in the Netherlands we call it Gabber music :p

Reactions: Bee and Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Well have you ever heard Hardcore music? It is music that is all about Bass and the harder the better. The music that makes your chest pump when your near the speakers. Over here in the Netherlands we call it Gabber music :p

I'm not sure lol, because when I hear Hardcore, I think of rock or horror core music :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm not sure lol, because when I hear Hardcore, I think of rock or horror core music :D
Hehe not even close :p
Hardcore is on a total different lvl. Hard to explain actually. It is Hard, Loud, Bass agressive music. I can link a youtube song if you want but i have to warn you, it is music that will damage your ears xD

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Hehe not even close :p
Hardcore is on a total different lvl. Hard to explain actually. It is Hard, Loud, Bass agressive music. I can link a youtube song if you want but i have to warn you, it is music that will damage your ears xD

Oh wait, I think I know what you are talking about. It's kind of like club music, right? But waay harder?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Way, way, WAY HARDER XD

I am talking about Dominator, Hardcore XL, Nightmare in and outdoor, those type of festivals :D

UGHH, I miss my carefree days. My 16 year old self would have loved that!

I have gone to specificly see Avenged Seven Fold twice. And then I have gone to like festival sort of things a couple of times just for a bunch of dif bands.

I had a chance to see them, but I'm not a huge fan :) they have music festivals where I live all the time, so I know exactly what you're talking about! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
UGHH, I miss my carefree days. My 16 year old self would have loved that!

I had a chance to see them, but I'm not a huge fan :) they have music festivals where I live all the time, so I know exactly what you're talking about! :D
Haha i'm 24 and still like the music. Tough it is much less then before....

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I went to ROTR (Rock on The Range) last year and saw SO many artists, including but not limited to Papa Roach, Apoclyptica, Judas Priest, Three Days Grace, Of Mice and Men, Linking Park, and the list goes on and on. I had front access so I was pretty much in their faces :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444705333][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went to ROTR (Rock on The Range) last year and saw SO many artists, including but not limited to Papa Roach, Apoclyptica, Judas Priest, Three Days Grace, Of Mice and Men, Linking Park, and the list goes on and on. I had front access so I was pretty much in their faces :D
Here's a montage of it if anyone is interested :)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I've seen more country artists live than I can name LOL had to have seen at least 50+ to name a few... Keith Urban, Aaron Tippin, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Alabama... list could go on forever xD!

As far as non country artists I got the amazing opportunity to see Alex Newell from Glee and Bea Miller as well as several others live really up close :) I actually filmed it but because of copyrighted music I can't really upload it :(

EDIT:

Nothing ever said I can't show y'all some pictures of them :3

Excuse the quality.. was filmed at max zoom with my iPhone and yeah... quality is kinda eh at the good points in what i filmed because of movement and my inability to hold a camera steady when I'm hyped.

Last edited: