WHAT DO YOU LIKE FREEDOM !?

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube
The good part of it, is the community, the bad part is the revenue shares. Most of the sponsorships don't really get to be extended to a large part of the community. Because for the ones that are something other than "put a link here or there or there" normally require a large audience. If you have a large audience, there's way better options for you than Freedom.. But the community here is great.

Reactions: SergeantBallz

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
The good part of it, is the community, the bad part is the revenue shares. Most of the sponsorships don't really get to be extended to a large part of the community. Because for the ones that are something other than "put a link here or there or there" normally require a large audience. If you have a large audience, there's way better options for you than Freedom.. But the community here is great.
Yea, I acually already checked the sponsirships and you are right.

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube
Yea, I acually already checked the sponsirships and you are right.
Sad thing is, if you qualify for a sponsorship, but you're large enough to actually get something other than a link, you probably realize that there are MANY networks out there that allow better than a 60/40 split.

*Moderate this if you will, but*
https://twitter.com/generikb/status/686207713345441792
This guy has 968,177 subs... And they offer him a 60/40...

Reactions: SergeantBallz

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Sad thing is, if you qualify for a sponsorship, but you're large enough to actually get something other than a link, you probably realize that there are MANY networks out there that allow better than a 60/40 split.

*Moderate this if you will, but*
https://twitter.com/generikb/status/686207713345441792
This guy has 968,177 subs... And they offer him a 60/40...

60/40 split is if your channel is starting out, he could easily get 95%

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube
Freedom to do what I like. =3
Just for the sake of argument, what can you do through freedom specifically that you can't do anywhere else or outside of freedom? Forums for YouTube are a dime a dozen, so are networks, it's easy to apply for sponsorships for pretty much any company just by sending them an email through even their support. I'm not hating on Freedom!, if I didn't like Freedom, I wouldn't be here. I am just trying to make some more in depth conversation to see what ya'll really like instead of just quick little sentence that sounds more like a campaign slogan.