What Do You Think The Next COD should be?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
As I do Post Call of Duty on my channel and do have an opinion of the next one, I want to know you alls? What do think the next COD will be? MW4? Ghost 2? Bloodlines?

I personally think Bloodlines :)

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I post Call Of Duty too and I was wondering what the new Call Of Duty is going to be too!. I heard a lot about Ghosts 2, but I think that there will be no official Call Of Duty launched yet.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I post Call Of Duty too and I was wondering what the new Call Of Duty is going to be too!. I heard a lot about Ghosts 2, but I think that there will be no official Call Of Duty launched yet.
Yeah they launch in Oct/Nov this year, but I am curious to what they will make it. Won't get anything until E3 though

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Honestly, many of the COD games are incredible similar. I would love to see them break the chain and make it Medieval and everyone runs around with crossbows, bows and old rifles! : D

Likely not, but would be cool!
Although that is an awesome idea, they won't do it cause its not guaranteed money and Activision is all about the money lol. But at least be have Far Cry Primal right...

SaiN

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
As I do Post Call of Duty on my channel and do have an opinion of the next one, I want to know you alls? What do think the next COD will be? MW4? Ghost 2? Bloodlines?

What I would like it to be is a remake of COD4 or WAW

Reactions: iTsEazi00

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

As long as they go back to their roots and make a boots on the ground game with good maps and good killstreaks, I don't care lol. I think they're waiting to drop something crazy though. Hopefully they've listened to their fans and focus more on fundamentals

TJLSpooks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
I my self would love if it went back to the world war two era as my all time fave call of duty is world at war,
I've recently started to post some on my channel and really enjoying it.

I do think they way they have taken it to the future reminds me of halo!

Ryan Sutilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Menomonee Fall, WI
YouTube
Any game they want it to be minus the microtransaction. I can not stand them and believe there is no room for a AAA title that has a high value DLC to have any of them what so ever in a game. I wouldn't mind MW4 or a ghosts 2 with smaller maps just make the game run as lag free as possible and cut the greed.

Reactions: james swartley