What does your YouTube subscribers mean to you?

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
I wanna know how people see their subscribers. Please be honest.

For me, it means more that it should. Call it obsessed, but if I lose a sub, I feel sad. I feel like I have failed someone.

Oh! What a great question! I'm surprised to see how many people see their subscribers the same way than you.

I don't realy care about how many subs I have or I lost, maybe it's because I don't have a lot of subscribers? The most of the people who comments on my music are super nice and friendly so I can't see them as a subscriber beause subscribers is just a number next to my name

Not sure if I explain well

But I like to connect with them don't mistake :p

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Oh! What a great question! I'm surprised to see how many people see their subscribers the same way than you.

I don't realy care about how many subs I have or I lost, maybe it's because I don't have a lot of subscribers? The most of the people who comments on my music are super nice and friendly so I can't see them as a subscriber beause subscribers is just a number next to my name

Not sure if I explain well

But I like to connect with them don't mistake :p
That's so nice words. I also wanna take a page from your book here. Subscribers feels like a title, and whilst that is what they are, I think I should come up with a name for them or something. Notice PewDiePie calls them the brofirst army, I think. I think, just like kinda what you're saying, the more you treat then something more than a number, the better both of you are. : 3

Reactions: Machi