What game should i play

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys as i'm starting my new channel soon i'm asking around using a strawpoll what game i should play for my first serie

http://strawpoll.me/7029261
That is the place you all can vote.
If you voted tell me below for that and why you voted for it.

~nyaa
When it comes to your channel I think you should play what you want to play, your channel is about your experience! The viewers are there to share that, plus you wouldn't want them to vote for something you don't actually like, then it becomes a chore and that's bad. But I enjoy shooting games so any works fine with me

Reactions: Neko

Neko

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2014
Aincrad
www.intocraft.net
YouTube
NekoCentral
When it comes to your channel I think you should play what you want to play, your channel is about your experience! The viewers are there to share that, plus you wouldn't want them to vote for something you don't actually like, then it becomes a chore and that's bad. But I enjoy shooting games so any works fine with me
At the moment there are only games i want to play on the list but i dont know with what game i should start

TreatStudios

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
Manchester
YouTube
Hello,

Id like to say The Division came out yestoday might be interesting one to do videos on.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Reece

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
HEYYY!!! I chose hunniepop reason why its a fun game that can turn really funny doing the right inuendos XD. I would enjoy seeing another persons version of playing it. Theres hot chicks. (Sadly not guys but oh well) theres hot alien chicks. You can create your own story to it if need be. Ive played the hell out really fun game i sadly did not do any plays on youtube though XD. Thats my opinion XD. Oh and did i mention the hot chicks XD?

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys as i'm starting my new channel soon i'm asking around using a strawpoll what game i should play for my first serie

http://strawpoll.me/7029261
That is the place you all can vote.
If you voted tell me below for that and why you voted for it.

~nyaa
Neko, that is an amazing avatar and well, I would recommend you to start with the classics from the NES or maybe with some MOBAS, and then passing to RPG´s

Reactions: Neko

TreatStudios

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
Manchester
YouTube
Dang had a feeling. Wanted to get around to testing it out and playing before it came out too see if I wanted to buy it or not. Oh well thanks :D
Np im here to help

If you need any my thumbnail templates heres the specific one for "The Division" :
And loads other games we do

Hope this helps aswell

Thanks

Reece

Reactions: The Erratic Gamer

Neko

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2014
Aincrad
www.intocraft.net
YouTube
NekoCentral
HEYYY!!! I chose hunniepop reason why its a fun game that can turn really funny doing the right inuendos XD. I would enjoy seeing another persons version of playing it. Theres hot chicks. (Sadly not guys but oh well) theres hot alien chicks. You can create your own story to it if need be. Ive played the hell out really fun game i sadly did not do any plays on youtube though XD. Thats my opinion XD. Oh and did i mention the hot chicks XD?
There is also a neko :p
i will play it soon