Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Never heard of it what is it like?
It is a beat em up game where you work your way from being a free officer to ruling your own empire. These types of games are fun because they help to relieve stress when I play more meta games (call of duty,destiny, battleborn ETC...). you get to see your character get engaged, married, and produce and heir(if you became an emperor) or successor. I suggest you look it up on YouTube. It is fun in my opinion.

Fluke

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It is a beat em up game where you work your way from being a free officer to ruling your own empire. These types of games are fun because they help to relieve stress when I play more meta games (call of duty,destiny, battleborn ETC...). you get to see your character get engaged, married, and produce and heir(if you became an emperor) or successor. I suggest you look it up on YouTube. It is fun in my opinion.
Sounds really cool i am thinking of it as an in depth RPG is that right?

oCrisps

Rising User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
I am currently loving Overwatch, although i did get the chance to play some uncharted 4 online at the weekend which was surprisingly fun!
ive been playing black ops 2 since it came out lmao im broke i cant afford any other games

Ethan Schelts

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
I still play a lot of Counter Strike : Global Offensive, Ark: Survival Evolved, ArmA 3, Clicker heroes, Minecraft, Unturned and other games.
Clicker heroes is basically cookie clicker but i have, 931 hours on it :). If you want to waste your life.. Play clicker heroes :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I play a variety of games. At the moment I'm playing windlands which is hard but very fun.
You will find I mostly play free to play games and the paid games I play would most likely be from keys that publishers send me.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm now busy with spore galactic adventures and resident evil revelations 2.