Nifty Gaming

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
I just started playing cs:go and am really interested in it, i suck but it almost feels addicting. I want to get Overwatch but i'm saving up my money for the new 1080 so I can play it on pc.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Currently enjoying ark, been waiting to play for well over a year.....but also loving the division :p

MrFeelsGood

New User
Jul 1, 2016
United Kindom
YouTube
I love to play multiplayer games but i do enjoy them all!

Currently, FarCry Primal, Ark:confused:urvival, Mount your friends (lol), League of legends, Killing Floor 2, Tera Online, Gold with your friends and Gmod

Werewing11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I highly recommend checking out the Indie game 'Starbot'. I played that recently and it has this vibe about it that you don't see much in modern games.
Overwatch hasn't really caught my eye. I'd still rather play TF2, and I don't really like TF2 that much, so... Yeah. I'll give it a try some day. Today is not that day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Fluke

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I highly recommend checking out the Indie game 'Starbot'. I played that recently and it has this vibe about it that you don't see much in modern games.
Overwatch hasn't really caught my eye. I'd still rather play TF2, and I don't really like TF2 that much, so... Yeah. I'll give it a try some day. Today is not that day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
I will check out starbot, sounds interesting

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I do not know why I am saying this but, I am currently hooked on Black Ops 3. Between Zombies and Multiplayer, I cannot stop playing.